Tuesday, November 13, 2012

B.M.W.B #46 - Family 'Scavenger' Hunt

On Saturday afternoon while Bounce and Daddy were out on a birthday date Flip and I made a family scavenger hunt. It was his idea and we chatted about how to do it.

In the end everyone had their own list 5 inside challenges and 5 inside challenges. We wrote up Daddy and Bounce's ones together and I wrote his as a secret and he mine.

Then when Daddy and Bounce came home we played the hunt with a dice. If you rolled a 3 or more you chose inside or outside and did one of the challenges on the list then you stamped it off (very complicated rules you can see!!). Bounce never rolled a 1 or 2 so he won.

It was so fun. The boys had put up the tent on the lawn so we all sat by the tent and ate our dinner together. I do love the lazy pace that some weekends have.

Can you believe it's 46 weeks into the year already??
Time to start thinking about Christmas and making things together for that!

Thank you so much for those who have taken time to encourage me on this B.M.W.B journey.

This year I am making more of a conscious effort to have quality moments with my boys. B.M.W.B (becoming the mama I want to be)  is my way of recording and hopefully inspiring other mama’s too. 
 Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be.

Remember November giveaway post here
Other posts about parenting

4 comments:

Hootnz said...

It does look like alot of fun! Thank YOU for all the inspiration :)

mispapelicos said...

Hello Miriam, following you now in google follow and pinterest. have a lovely Wednesday.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Miriam said...

Thanks it's been fun thinking about our favs

Miriam said...

Thanks so much it's lovely to have you!!