Monday, May 6, 2013

B.M.W.B - Sweet Like Chocolate

We don't have as many family nights as we aspire to, so when The Atlas was going to be late the other night I went and found an original copy of 'Willy Wonka's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' on DVD.

We'd recently finished reading the book and I promised the boys we would watch it at some point.

I made mini cupcakes and the boys decorated them. Then I told them what they were for.

We had a picnic tea in front of the movie and our own chocolatey dessert together. It was so fun to surprise them with a 'movie night'.


Very simple, very achievable, still special.

Thanks so much for your BMWB posts. I love that we can see each other doing simple things, see each other taking time to think about and honour our parenting journey - and this in turn inspires us. For me that's what this linky is, a chance to encourage not to compare.

Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire


Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

I look forward to seeing your linkies this week. If you want the code for the button is just on the right ------------>
There are no rules though - just a welcome place to enjoy the journey of parenthood. I don't mind a bit if you forget to link on your post. Do check back for other wonderful inspiring posts though.....

Thanks for joining me on my very special journey towards becoming the kind of mama I want to be.