Monday, October 21, 2013

B.M.W.B - Saying it With Chalk

I like the thought that we share ourselves with the world and that we choose what kind of message that is.

I want the boys to grow up with a sense of being bringers of joy.

So we took our chalk (which we often use to decorate the driveway) out onto our street. I didn't give the boys much direction we just spoke about bringing joy to people and giving them something to smile about.

Some of the things were rather entertaining, along with the spelling.

We enjoyed ourselves.

A neighbour stopped, we chatted. The boys made sure everyone knew where we lived and where they could get chalk if they wanted it.... I guess none of us are very good at secrecy!

Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

Button code on the right if you want it

Love you more than a box of new chalk xxxx