Monday, November 18, 2013

B.M.W.B - Reverse Psychology

Sometimes I think the best thing is to create desire without forcing activity.


On Saturday I was writing some cards and Flip saw I was using his school fundraising cards so then he decided he'd like to write one and then Bounce wanted to write a letter too. I showed them the pre-paid envelopes -flash! and explained how they worked.


If I had have told them they had to write a letter or card and we were all doing it I don't know that they would have been so keen but when I modeled it and let them use my things it was a totally different thing.


Sometimes it's all in the presentation don't you think?

Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

Button code on the right if you want it

Love you more than correct postage xxxx