Thursday, November 28, 2013

Make My Week - Freaky After Dark

Okay so clearly I am on a bit of a pillowcase craze at the moment - so easy and so quick!

I gave these to The Atlas yesterday on our 14th anniversary. We went out for dinner last night and had a little laugh together. I said, well we had 7 years and then children now at the end of another 7 you are moving me overseas... what's going to be our big change at 21 years??


I made these with a group of lovely ladies who all assumed I was the 'talker' and The Atlas the 'dreamer'.

Me the talker?? Yeah okay I totally get what they meant. Strange thing is when the lights go out it all swaps over. I have the dreams and The Atlas talks in his sleep. (Truth be told we probably both do both but I wake up and listen to The Atlas and tell him about it the next day!).

joining in with the lovely ladies here
 Show & Tell Thursday's

love you more than an accidentally comical creation and a well ironed pillowcase xxx