Monday, February 23, 2015

8/52

It's been a long week.

A week of learning curves, helpful people, less than helpful people, early mornings, high emotions (on my part) and way too much heat.

The summer here has been good - by my standards, which probably means terrible for most Adelaidians. However Friday, Sat, Sun have been gross. Too hot for me and sticky to go with it.


I don't like being hot at all and on days where the heat is soaring and I have walked to the library to do printing and found it closed, in 40+ I am not pleasant to be around.

I'm learning but I have a long way to go.

These boys have been so good, little troupers.


I do love them dearly.

... and as The Atlas always reminds me there are few things that are not improved by a good water fight.

how about you? Hot or Cold? and do you get heat rage too?

love you more than a day inside, all day xxx